Magic of Making Up
This is a relatively new program that was created by T.W. Jackson. The goal of the book is to guide you towards reuniting with your ex, using all the methods in the book to figure out what went wrong in the first place, and then seeing if you can get back with your ex following the methods. It’s kind of like a few of the posts we have here, but it’s a much more in depth guide. Naturally, when one of our readers told us about it, we decided to check it out for you guys.
Is this a trustworthy program? Can it really unite you with your lost lover, or is it just a scam? This review was started to answer these questions.
Official Site: http://magicofmakingupcourse.com
What is the Magic of Making Up program?
Imagine if a love potion was transformed into a book. That’s pretty much what T.W. Jackson is selling. This book was designed to answer any questions you may have about why your relationship ended. Then, it tells you why you’re focusing on the wrong questions and points you towards methods that will work to bring your relationship back from the dead. It eliminates most of the guess work, and forces you to make a hard decision: do you want to get back with your ex, or get over your ex?
Once you’ve committed to one method, the system begins. And I have to say, reading over it the stuff in there is pretty legit. A lot of methods are stuff we cover or will cover, but put in much more in depth terms, as well as given context and anecdotes to make it easier for people reading the book to sympathize with what its saying and internalize it for the greater good.
Magic of Making Up I can see being negatively received by a few people. It’s almost unethical because it teaches how to manipulate a break up into a situation you can benefit from (if you use it successfully, your ex will be the one who changes for you). So if you’re big into your morals and ethics, you might want to skip it. If you’re interested in getting your ex back better than before, or at least better for you, you might as well pull the trigger right now.
The book is pretty simple to understand, though. T.W. Jackson is not an academic or psychiatrist like Dr. Oz, he’s just a person who has observed a lot of relationships, likely because he was once too busy not being in one and had more time to watch other people. This isn’t meant to cause offense, but it’s clear he’s your one friend that can tell you everything about your relationship and what’s wrong with it, but doesn’t have a girlfriend of his own. In this one particular case, this is an advantage because the information he provides is pretty stellar. In other cases, those type of friends are just annoying.
1. This book will not work unless a spark still remains between you and your ex lover. You can’t expect to revive a relationship that has been dead for 2 years with this method alone. HOWEVER – I will note that if you can get interest reignited, such as starting to talk continuously again, you can implement some of these methods to see great success.
2. Most people, including me, put emphasis on action over talking. I think talk is cheap. Jackson sees value in both, and basically says that most relationships are caused by messed up communication, either from lack of expression or over expression, which is true to an extent. He focuses on “magic words” and actions that can trick your ex into wanting to get back together with you. Yeah, seriously.
3. He wants you to focus more on logic than emotion. He sees that people acting purely on their emotions are the reason they are messing up their relationships, making foolish mistakes instead of thinking logically. He trains you to get better at approaching matters of love with an analytical mind. This is like the finish move that gives the methods in the system a high success rate, but at that point it’s like you’re playing chess while your poor ex is playing checkers. They don’t stand a chance.
How to Purchase
Magic of Making Up is available on their official website for a fraction of their original price. You can snag it easily enough by clicking the button below. You can pay using VISA, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, or PayPal.
Because you’re purchasing through Clickbank, you also automatically get a 60 day return policy. You can request a refund for your book purchase anytime within 60 days. That refund is available with no questions asked – so it’s a great way to know you’re getting a risk-free purchase.
- Relationship advice is easy enough to recognize when it’s flat out wrong, and most of the stuff Jackson says can apply to most relationships pretty accurately.
- With such an analytical system, it’s extremely likely that if you start implementing these methods you’ll see good success.
- This program has already helped thousands of people repair their relationships, and apparently has even saved some marriages from divorce.
- Emphasizes action as well as thinking.
- There IS a money back guarantee if the system does not work well for you.
- This book is grade A manipulative. If you’re going to start using these methods to get your ex back, you better be damn sure that you want to get back together with them…because they’ll be coming back running.
- If you’re an emotional person this will be hard for you to adopt at first, since it involves you reigning in your emotions and obtaining control over them in pretty intense moments (meeting your ex again)
Overall Rating: 95/100 A
This book provides incredibly detailed information in a format that is easy to understand and easy to implement into your life. How effective its methods are ultimately falls upon you, the reader, and how well you can bring them about. It’s a scary notion, but I fully believe that at the end of the day, once you have this ebook, how well you can combat diabetes will rest solely on your shoulders versus the shoulders of anyone else. It gives you everything you could possibly need and asks you the question, “What are you going to do about your health now?”. I highly recommend this ebook if you are struggling with diabetes.